CRX-332 Micro Component Receiver
Superior Sound that Lives up to the Standards of the PianoCraft Series
The foundation of the MCR-332s excellent audio performance is a Yamaha-developed digital amp that provides smooth, unforced sound output. The receivers separate digital and analog low-noise circuitry ensures thoroughly high sound quality, which is delivered by new-design speakers.
Digital USB Connection for iPad and Other USB Devices
- A USB terminal on the top of the unit makes it quick and easy to plug in an iPad or other USB device. The digital connection permits fast, loss-free signal transmission.
Dock digital connection for iPod, iPhone
- The iPhone/iPod dedicated dock provides a digital connection, which means that the digital signal from the iPhone/iPod is transmitted directly to the receiver. This minimizes noise interference and allows use of the MCR-332 DAC, rather than the /iPhone/iPod DAC, resulting in more precise sound reproduction.
Front Panel and Knobs Have Aluminum Hairline Finish
- The aluminum hairline finish of the front panel and knobs also contributes to the over high class appearance of the system.
Subwoofer Output and AUX-in Terminals
- The subwoofer out terminals lets you connect a subwoofer to enjoy enhanced bass power and response. The AUX-in terminal allows connection of other audio components.
New Style Remote Control
- The remote control has a simplified design that makes it extremely easy to use.
- FM/AM Tuner with Preset Tuning CD-text compatibility
- Model: CRX-332
- Amplifier Section:
- Maximum Output Power (1kHz): 20 W + 20 W (6 ohms, 10% THD)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.04% (CD etc. 1 kHz/8 W)
- Extensive Connection:
- iPod Dock: Integrated iPod dock
- Supported Apple Devices via Integrated Dock: iPod classic, iPod nano (2nd generation and later), iPod touch, iPhone
- USB Input: iPad/iPod/iPhone, USB memory, Portable Audio Player
- Supported Apple Devices via USB: iPad, iPod classic, iPod nano (2nd generation and later), iPod touch, iPhone
- USB Audio Format: MP3, WMA
- Analog Audio Input/Output: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini input
- Preout: Subwoofer
- Headphone Output: 1
- Optical Drive Section:
- Type: Single disc CD player
- Media: CD, CD-R/RW
- Audio Formats: Audio CD, MP3, WMA
- Tuner Section:
- FM/AM Tuner: Yes
- Tuner Presets: 30 FM / 30 AM
- Power Consumption: 32 W
- Standby Power Consumption (IR only): 0.3 W or less
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7-1/8" × 4-5/8" × 12-1/2"
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.