- DLP™ system, using SuperOnyx™ DMD chip
- 1920 x 1080 native resolution
- Exclusive Selectable Lamp Intensity Control™ (SLIC™)
- Available with CineWide™ and CineWide™ with AutoScope™
The RS-1100 and the new RS-1100 Ultra are among a growing family of next generation products from Runco featuring 1080p resolution – the highest available in the consumer market. These models boast 1920 x 1080 native resolution DLP™ light engines featuring Runco’s powerful SuperOnyx™ technology for bright, pristine, high definition images.
The Ultra version features high-end upgrades such as O-Path™ light path enhancement technology, CinOptx™ premium grade lens options, and AxiShift™ multidirectional lens shift capability. The CineWide™ and CineWide™ with AutoScope™ options are available with both the RS-1100 and the RS-1100 Ultra.
Both model’s illumination system incorporates Runco’s exclusive Selectable Lamp Intensity Control™ (SLIC™), which provides two light intensity levels to allow maximum flexibility for screen size, ambient light conditions, brightness and contrast balance, and lamp life preservation. It also has a newly refined cooling system, which increases efficiency and reduces noise levels.
Runco’s advanced Vivix™ digital video processing is included to enhance picture quality from standard video sources, as well as provide artifact-free scaling. Also included are discrete input source, aspect ratio, power on/off, HDMI™ input and an RS-232 interface for seamless integration with automation control systems.
- Projector Type: Digital Light Processing (DLP), Single-Chip SuperOnyx DMD
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- Aspect Ratios: 4:3, Letterbox, 16:9 Anamorphic, VirtualWide, Cinema, Virtual Cinema
- Video Standards: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- DTV Compatibility: 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Picture Size(16:9 screens):
Recommended Width: 72 in. (1.83 m) to 96 in. (2.44 m)
Capable of screen widths between 48 in. (1.22 m) and 200 in. (5.08 m)
- Throw Distance Factor x Screen Width:
RS-1100: 1.55 to 1.93 (1.86 to 1.93 with CineWide)
RS-1100 Ultra: Proteus Lens Options:
B: Zoom 1.03 – 1.20
C: Zoom 1.23 – 1.47
D: Zoom 1.53 – 1.97 (with CineWide 1.20 – 1.58)
E: Zoom 2.00 – 3.01 (with CineWide 1.63 – 2.36)
F: Zoom 3.05 – 4.75 (with CineWide 2.33 – 3.58)
(Proteus B or C options not available with CineWide or CineWide w/AutoScope)
- Horizontal and Vertical Offset: Varies per lens. Contact Runco technical support
- Light Output:
Home Theater Calibration: 442-587 ANSI Lumens;
14.5-21.6 Foot-Lamberts (fL)
†Variable depending on RVR calibration;
1250 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: CSMS Contrast Ratio: 200:1–220:1; 1500:1–3100:1
- Lamp: 250W
- Lamp Life: 2000 hours
- Inputs: (1) Composite Video, (1) S-Video, (1) RGB/Component Video (BNC connectors), (1) RCA Component Video, (1) HDMI
- 12V Output: Max. 0.25 Amps, active when Cinema or Virtual Cinema Aspect Ratio is selected (CineWide versions only) or when projector is turned on
- Power Requirements: 100 to 240 VAC (auto-sensing), 50/60 Hz, 310 W
- Operating Environments: 41° - 95° F, (5° - 35° C), 20%–80% Humidity (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (w/o feet):
RS-1100: Width: 19 11/16 in. (500.06 mm) Depth: 18 1/4 in. (462.50 mm) Height: 8 15/16 in. (224.77 mm)
Weight: 34 lbs. (15.42 kg)
RS-1100 Ultra: Width: 19 11/16 in. (500.06 mm) Depth: 22 in. (559.00 mm) Height: 8 7/8 in. (226.00 mm)
Weight: 36 lbs. (16.32 kg)
- Regulatory Approvals: Complies with FCC Class B, CE, C-Tick
- Limited Warranty: Projector: (2) Two years parts and labor from the date of delivery to the end user.
Lamp Warranty: 1000 hours or (6) Six months, which ever comes first.