In a nod to the analog-era of rock n' roll, the Vandal boasts a vintage amp exterior that houses modern fire-power with 80mm woofers and 19mm tweets. Loaded and primed to go past 11, this speaker dock is compatible and friendly with Apple-I devices and features a 3.5mm auxiliary input round back to keep your listening choices flexible. In short, the vandal assures you’ll always be rocking out at the best seat in the house.
"Made for iPod," and "Made for iPhone," mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, or iPhone, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, or iPhone may affect wireless performance.
iPhone, iPod classic, iPod nano, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the
· Hi-frequency tweeters (19mm)
· Rear auxiliary input for standard 3.5mm audio jack
· Individual bass and treble dials
· Push buttons for play/pause, volume, and variable input selection
· Output Power: 21 watts (10.5w per channel)
· Magnet Type: Neodymium
· Speaker Diameter: 80mm Drivers
· Frequency Response: 20-20k Hz
· Power Supply AC: 100v-240v
· Remote Control Distance: 10 ft
· Dimensions: (W x H x L): 395mm x 162 mm x 161 mm
· Driver Type: Composite
· Apple Universal Dock with 30-Pin Connector
Note: iPhone/iPod is not included.
· iPhone: 4GS, 4G, 3GS, 3G, 1G
· iPod: Classic 6th gen (video), 5th gen (video), iPod Touch (generations 1-4), iPod 4th gen (photo/color), 4th gen (click wheel), iPod nano 6th gen, iPod nano 5th gen (video camera), iPod nano 4th gen (video), iPod nano 3rd gen (video), iPod nano 2nd gen, iPod nano 1st gen