Klipsch speakers have always possessed a unique ability, with their unparalleled efficiency, low distortion and wide dynamic range, to reproduce sound that recreates the emotions experienced while listening to live music, whether it’s the emotions generated from an intimate solo performance in a small nightclub or the audience interaction and excitement created at a major concert at a large outdoor venue. Now, the strong partnership between Klipsch and Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s leading live entertainment company, has inspired a line of dynamic, wireless music systems named after The Klipsch Music Center, one of the five most ticketed live music venues in the world.
The Klipsch KMC 3:
- Premium 2.1 home/portable wireless music system with built-in subwoofer
- Quick, easy Bluetooth streaming from smartphones, portable music players and computers
- AptX® technology allows for audiophile quality streaming
- Dual 2” full range drivers for incredibly detailed sound
- 5.25” subwoofer combined with a unique, dual port system for truly deep bass
- 130 watts of digital system power
- Advanced DSP equalization for accurate reproduction of all music types
- 3.5mm input plays music from nearly any non-Bluetooth music source
- USB input charges all smartphones and most portable music devices (cable not included)
- Portable long-life DC operation with 8 “D” cell batteries (not included)
- Designed for powerful sound, even outdoor
- Remote control conveniently controls volume/mute and streaming music sources while being charged
Over 65 years ago Klipsch’s founder, Paul W. Klipsch, set out to build a loudspeaker that would capture the unique emotional experience of a live concert and, in the process, started a revolution in the recorded music listening world. Klipsch strives for that emotional impact in everything they build today. Klipsch’s passion for the highest quality sound in every product is heard loud and clear in the dynamic, lifelike and detailed sound of the KMC 3 wireless music system.