Available in a black vinyl finish, the RF-600 comes with a low-diffraction, magnetically attached grille to further accentuate the elegance of this speaker.
- Dual 6.5 (16.5cm) CerametallicTM cone woofers
- 1 (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90x 60 square Tractrix Horn
- Dual binding posts
- Dual rear-firing ports
- Black ash woodgrain vinyl finish
- Available for a limited time!
Floorstanding Speaker with Elegant Finish: Black ash woodgrain vinyl
Tractrix Horn: Proprietary technology provides a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power
Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver (Tweeter): Produces the most detailed high frequencies
CerametallicTM Cone Woofers: Ensure tight musical bass
Dual Binding Posts: Allow for the bi-wiring or bi-amping of speaker
Dual Rear-Firing Ports: Provide exceptional and extensive bass performance
Klipsch Believes Four Principles to be the Foundation for Great Sound:
- High Efficiency: Every Klipsch speaker is horn-loaded because the horn shape is perfect for accurate and dynamic sound transmission. Greater efficiency means lower distortion which means maximum realism.
- Dynamic Range:Klipsch horn technology reproduces the softest sounds with remarkable clarity and detail and the loudest sounds with no harshness or distortion. Thats whats known as the best of both worlds.
- Controlled Directivity:Unique Klipsch horn technology means speakers that more accurately direct sound. The result is a more lifelike soundstage and way more Whoa Did you hear that?
- Flat Frequency Response: We believe in delivering exactly the sound artists intend. Hence, Klipschs stunningly accurate speakers with no unnatural highs, mids or lows.