JBL Cinema SB200 Bluetooth Sound Bar Speaker
Your high-definition, flat-panel TV displays video beautifully and flawlessly. But ask yourself this: How does it sound? Unfortunately, the speakers in these TVs are small, and don't match up to their brilliant video. The JBL Cinema SB200 gives you superlative JBL sound that is heard in movie theaters throughout the world without compromising space and style. It's a soundbar that features dual 3-1/2-inch (89-millimeter) premium cone woofers, two 1-inch (25-millimeter) dome tweeters, a built-in, 120-watt amplifier and HARMAN Display Surround, which provide listeners with a 3D listening experience from only two channels. The system also plays digital tunes with integrated Bluetooth technology; simply connect your iPhone, iPad, smartphone, tablet, MP3 player, laptop or personal computer, and start streaming. Designed to complement flat-panel TVs that are 32 inches (812 millimeters) and larger the JBL Cinema SB200 is ready to make your TV sound as good as it looks with outstanding bass and beautiful sound.
JBL Cinema SB200 Bluetooth Sound Bar Features:
120 watts of built-in power
- The Cinema SB200 incorporates amplifiers, controls, left and right woofers and tweeters, and a built-in subwoofer solution into a single soundbar. Its built-in amplification simplifies system connections and operation, and offers up to 120 watts of power.
- Movies and TV shows aren't the only things that sound better with a JBL soundbar. The Cinema SB200 wirelessly streams music from iPhone, iPads, smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, laptops and personal computers, delivering room-filling, full-range sound reproduction with exceptional bass.
Exclusive HARMAN Display Surround technology
- Drawing from HARMAN expertise in movie theater audio, the Cinema SB200 lets you add cinema sound without adding multiple speakers. Employing proprietary HARMAN Display Surround technology, it creates a virtual surround-sound experience while preserving the original audio mix in its timbre and special balance.
Dolby Digital decoding
- The Cinema SB200 decodes film soundtracks in their native format, which eliminates conversion stages that reduce sound quality. This setup helps the soundbar provide a superb surround-sound experience for multiple listeners.
Dual bass port provides thunderous bass
- With a unique JBL design that uses two high-excursion drivers with dual port design, the all-in-one Cinema SB200 lets you enjoy impressive bass performance without making you find room for an external subwoofer.
- The Cinema SB200 easily connects to any TV and even includes all the cables that you'll need. Easy to install, the soundbar requires virtually no setup. Just connect and play. What could be simpler?
Analog and optical digital audio inputs
- The Cinema SB200 features enough inputs to connect a TV and a disc player, satellite tuner or cable tuner to the system. It connects directly to any television and increases convenience no plugging and unplugging required.
TV volume-learning capability
- The Cinema SB200 comes with a credit card-sized remote. However, this impressive soundbar speaker can also learn the IR (infrared) volume-control code of your existing TV remote control, taking away the need to keep track of yet another remote for controlling the volume on your soundbar.
- You can place the Cinema SB200 on a shelf or tabletop, or wall-mount it with hardware that they've included. A dual-position equalization feature optimizes the soundbar's performance for any location. So you can position it where you choose without compromising sound quality.
- Audiophiles respect JBL speakers for their exceptional bass response. And the Cinema SB200 lets you increase low-frequency performance by just touching a button on the included remote control. The added bass impact is ideal for films.
JBL Cinema SB200 Bluetooth Sound Bar Specifications:
- Speaker Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20kHz (-6dB)
- Power Consumption (Full Power/Idle): 60W (maximum)
- Power Consumption (Standby): <.5W
- Power Requirement: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz, 60W
- Speaker Low-Frequency Transducer: One 3-1/2" (89mm) cone per channel
- Speaker Enclosure Type: Ported
- Speaker High-Frequency Transducer: One 1" (25mm) dome per channel
- Speaker Depth: 4-1/6 (103mm)
- Speaker Height: 4-9/16 (116mm)
- Speaker Width: 35-1/2 (901mm)
- Speaker Weight: 11.5 lbs (5.1kg)
What's In The Box:
- 1 Cinema SB200 system
- 1 IR remote control
- 1 power cable
- 1 optical audio cable
- 1 analog audio cable
- 1 wall-mounting bracket
- 1 warranty card
- Quick-start guide