- Video Support for 1600 x 1200 (UXGA), 1920 x 1080 (HDTV), Component YPbPr, S-Video, Composite PAL/NTSC
- S/PDIF, Digital and analog stereo audio support
- IR blaster and receiver ports
Click here to send us an email
Installed at the display device, the UDM-RX02/UDM-RX02A converts the signal received from the UDM-0404 or UDM-0102 Multi-Format Distribution Hub to standard audio/video signals. With intelligent receiver technology, each UDM-RX02 is powered remotely from the Multi-Format Distribution Hub via the Cat 5, 5e or 6 cable. The receiver supports an embedded control function to allow detection of a change in signal from the hub and automatic switch of the Plasma or LCD screen to its new video format. The UDM-RX02 also allows an optional local power supply to be added for long cable runs.
Perfect for the receiving end of sources to be displayed in classrooms, conference rooms or other presentation rooms.
- 1" x 8 15/16" x 3 3/8" (2.5 cm x 22.7 cm x 8.5 cm)
- RU: 1
WEIGHT: 1.45 lb (658 g)
- 24 VDC @ .75A
- (Note: In most cases the UDM-RX02 is remotely powered by the UDM Multi-Format Distribution Hub)
9600, 8 bit, No Parity, 1 Stop Bit
- 1600 x 1200 (UXGA)
- 1920 x 1080 (HDTV)
- Component YPbPr
- Composite PAL/NTSC
- Analog Stereo L & R
RJ-45 indicating power to receiver and link status
REAR PANEL COMPONENTS
- Power Socket: 2.1 mm barrel-style DC power socket (female)
- UDM Hub (RJ-45) Port: Provides audio/video transport as well as control via Cat5, Cat5e or Cat6 to an UDM Hub.
- Serial (RJ12) port: Provides serial RS232 control of remote devices. Also allows administrators to control the various functions to the UDM-RX02 from a command line prompt and terminal connection.
- Requires a DB9-to-RJ-12 adapter cable (FG-RS01) to connect to a PC.
- 9600, 8 bit, No Parity, 1 Stop Bit
- IR Rx Port: 3.5 mm stereo input port, for connection of an IR receiver to allow setup of the UDM-RX02, local compensation controls, and remote control of centrally located IR devices.
- IR Tx Port: 3.5 mm stereo IR Transmitter output port allows one IR controlled device (such as a DVD or VCR player) to be controlled via optional wired IR emitter.
- Audio Connectors:
- Black RCA female connector - Digital audio
- White RCA female connector - Analog audio Left
- Red RCA female connector - Analog audio Right
- Video Connectors:
- Yellow RCA female connector - CVBS (supports composite video)
- S-Video - S-video female connector
- VGA - HD-15 female connector (supports VGA video)
- Green RCA female connector - Component output: Y
- Blue RCA female connector - Component output: Pb
- Red RCA female connector - Component output: Pr
CE, FCC part 15 Class A
- 35ºF to 95ºF (5ºC to 35ºC)
- Max. relative humidity - 85% (non-condensing)
- Heat Dissipation (Typical): 30.7 BTU/hr
UDM-PS: 24 VDC, 30 W Power Supply (57-0102-01)