Designed to complement the thinnest flat-panel televisions, the Klipsch® Gallery™ G-16 LCRS delivers pure performance and power that leaves you yearning for more. Most importantly, it can be configured as a left, right, center or surround speaker.
- Cross-over home audio solution
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Employs horn-loaded technology in an extremely thin speaker
- Dynamic 1" tweeter, dual 3.5" high-output woofers
- Dimensions: 16" H x 6" W x 2.4" D
- Sleek, minimalist cabinets
- Available in high-gloss black
Embodying the same power, detail and emotion produced by renowned Klipsch horn-loaded speakers, the G-16 features exclusive Tractrix® Horn technology that effortlessly delivers legendary Klipsch sound. Designed with modern décor in mind, each Klipsch Gallery component is part of a true cross-over home audio solution, occupying minimal space and delivering enhanced sound - no matter the need or living environment.
Every Klipsch Gallery speaker utilizes Klipsch’s Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology from Klipsch’s flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you’re on set and on stage.
- BUILT FROM: 2011
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 2200Hz
- DIMENSIONS (without base): 16" (40.64 cm) H x 6" (15.24 cm) W x 2.4" (6.10 cm) D
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass-reflex
- FINISH: High Gloss Black
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 67Hz - 24kHz +/- 3dB
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: 1" (2.54 cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 90° square Tractrix Horn
- Inputs: Single wire 5-way binding posts
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: Two 3.5" (8.89 cm) long-throw IMG woofers
- MOUNTING: Dual keyhole
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohms compatible
- POWER HANDLING: 75W RMS / 300W Peak
- SENSITIVITY: 94 dB @ 2.83 V / 1 m
- WEIGHT: 5.25 lbs (2.38 kg)