Pound for pound, the SW-310 subwoofer is amongst the best in its league. Featuring a BASH Digital Hybrid amplifier and a highly damped, non-resonant woven fiberglass driver and passive radiators, this sonic wonder enhances any speaker system and blends seamlessly with your decor.
- Fills any room with high-powered bass
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Dimensions: 13" H x 13" W x 13" D
- Stylish, compact subwoofer looks as good as it sounds
New and Improved
Since 1993, Klipsch has developed high-output subwoofers to match the different Klipsch speaker lines. Klipsch designed their latest subwoofers to be cross-brand compatible with any speaker or home theater system. Each new subwoofer boasts a modern, unobtrusive design, and features the latest in amplifier and driver technology for unrivalled power and efficient bass extension.
- Highly damped, non-resonant woven fiberglass driver and passive radiators produce tight musical bass.
- A BASH Digital Hybrid amplifier delivers efficient and reliable high-powered sound.
- Powerful, extended low-frequency output is provided by a 4-layer voice coil on an aluminum former.
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||24Hz-120Hz 3dB|
|SENSITIVITY||106dB @ 40Hz|
|AMPLIFIER POWER||FTC Rated Power: 400 watts continuous @ <2% THD / Dynamic Power*: 900 watts|
|MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT||116dB @ 30Hz|
|DRIVE COMPONENTS||10" (25.4cm) Active / Dual 10" Passive non-resonant Woven Fiberglass drivers|
|AMPLIFIER||BASH Digital Hybrid class-AB|
|ENCLOSURE TYPE||Bass-reflex via dual side-firing passive radiators|
|INPUTS||L/R Line-level RCA jacks, WA port|
|VOLTAGE||100-120V / 220-240V~50/60Hz 4A (Auto-voltage switching) with 1 Watt standby|
|EXPORT VOLTAGE||NA, EU|