The Klipsch HD Theater 600 comes with four satellite speakers, a matching center channel speaker and a powerful subwoofer. It’s a complete, compact surround system that affordably adds crisp dialogue, brilliant music and explosive effects to your video content.
Exclusive Klipsch Horn-Loaded Technology
Each speaker utilizes an exclusive Klipsch MicroTractrix horn for its .75" tweeter for increased output and superior detail reproduction. The improved, 2.5" long-throw IMG woofers expand midbass bandwidth, blending perfectly with the subwoofer for a system that sounds a lot larger than it is.
8" Downfiring Woofer in a Solid MDF Cabinet
The 8 inch, down-firing, fiber composite-woofer can fill a room with bass that is not only heard but felt as well. The solid MDF cabinet is designed for low resonance while its bass-reflex design helps to reproduce deep bass for movie action you can feel. With volume, crossover and phase controls you can adjust for the level of bass that best matches your room.
Flexible System Placement
Each speaker can be positioned horizontally or vertically and comes with an adjustable wall bracket with a 40° range of motion and ¼"-20-threaded inserts for optional floor-stand mounting. The center channel includes a cradle base with a 45° range of motion.
- Amplifier: 100 W
- Bandwidth: SATS: 150Hz - 20kHz; SUB: 33Hz - 200Hz
- Crossover Control: Variable, 60Hz - 200Hz
- Dimensions: Satellite: 6" x 3.6" x 3.85"; Center Channel: 3.6" x 9" x 3.85"; SUB: 14” x 13.5” x 13.5”
- Enclosure Material: SATS: ABS plastic, SUB: Vinyl wrapped MDF
- Enclosure Type: SATS: Closed; SUB: Bass-reflex via rear-firing port
- Finish: SATS: High-gloss black; SUB: Black pica vinyl
- Frequency Response: 33Hz - 20kHz
- Level Control: Rear panel mounted potentiometer
- Maximum Acoustic Output: 112 dB
- Midrange: 2.5" IMG
- Phase Control: Switch, 0° or 180°
- Recommended Amp Power: Up to100 watts/ch
- Tweeter: 0.75" aluminum dome
- Woofer: 8" fiber-composite cone