- High sensitivity and power handling
- Paintable UV-resistant ABS enclosure with rustproof aluminum grille
- 3/8"-16 threaded insert for optional mounts
- Supplied with C-style mounting bracket and stainless steel hardware
- 90°x 90° Tractrix Horn tweeter for clean, clear highs
- Free shipping
The AW-525 all-weather loudspeaker brings clean clear dynamic Klipsch quality performances to patios terraces balconies gardens or poolsides. And because it's so efficient you get much more sound per watt enabling this full-range model to work well in wide-open spaces.
Featuring a 5.25-inch IMG woofer, 1-inch titanium dome tweeter mated to a square Tractrix® Horn, durable UV-resistant enclosure, non-corrosive grille, easy draining input cup, and heavy gauge zinc C-bracket and 3/8"-16 threaded inserts, the AW-525 easily creates the ultimate outdoor sound experience.
Regardless of what Mother Nature throws its way, the AW-525 will continue to deliver big time sound and worry-free performance.
Klipsch All-Weather Loudspeakers:
The Klipsch Reference All-Weather loudspeakers are two-way designs using a high performance bass driver for the low frequencies. A Tractrix Horn with a 90° x 90° coverage pattern attached to a 1” diameter compression driver for clean and efficient reproduction of the high and midrange frequencies. Klipsch Reference All-Weather loudspeakers are constructed from UV-resistant, glass-reinforced polypropylene and are remarkably durable against the elements. They can be painted to match any trim or siding color.
The Reference All-Weather models are perfect for patios, decks, swimming pools, porches or any other place where exposure to the elements makes conventional loudspeaker usage unsuitable. To achieve the best performance from your speakers, place the pair on the same wall facing the listening area and space them six to fifteen feet apart. For a higher quality stereo image, angle down, or toe in, the speakers toward the primary listening area. This is especially important in installations that place the speakers well above ear level. Some additional bass will result if you place the speakers in a corner or near a wall. This provides greater bass coupling due to the additional reflected energy from the walls.
Included with your speakers are "C" style mounting brackets constructed of weatherresistant, powder-coated zinc. These brackets attach to the speaker with the supplied low profile knobs that thread onto the top and bottom studs protruding from the cabinet. This allows the speaker to be angled to the left or right when mounted vertically, or up and down when mounted horizontally. You may also use an optional wall or ceiling mount that will fit the provided 3/8” – 16 inserts. For more information, please consult your owner's manual.
- frequency response: 80Hz-20kHz +/- 3dB
- power handling: 75 w (300 peak)
- sensitivity: 94dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- crossover frequency: 2450Hz
- tweeter: one 1" (2.5 cm) titanium dome tweeter
- high frequency: horn 90 ° x 90 ° Tractrix Horn
- woofer: one 5.25" (13.3cm) IMG woofer
- enclosure type: Bass-reflex via dual front-firing ports/ABS
- wire gauge accommodated: 12
- dimensions: 11.8" (30cm) H x 8" (20.3cm) W x 9" (22.9 cm) D
- weight: 6.5lbs (3kg)
- finishes; White or black enclosure and grille