- Pivoting and Rotating 7" Resin Reinforced Fiberglass Cone Woofer
- Pivoting 1" Silk Dome Tweeter
- Timbre-Matched to All Two Series Speakers
- Front Mounted Treble Equalization Switch
- Free shipping
The AIM7 Series features fully pivoting woofers and independently pivoting tweeters, allowing the entire speaker to be aimed toward the listener. Speakercraft was the first company to introduce a pivoting speaker. They patented the design and will defend their right to be the only company to offer their dealers this superior technology.
SpeakerCraft’s AIM technology was first utilized in a 6” ceiling speaker. The ability to focus the sound toward the listening area was instantly recognized as a tremendous advantage and the popularity of these speakers once again confirmed the fact that SpeakerCraft is the industry leader.
After years of dominating the in-ceiling category, our engineers revisited the original AIM series with the goal of squeezing even more performance out of the 6” format. The result of this effort is the AIM7 series. Utilizing what we learned from creating other AIM speakers, we were able to increase the woofer size a full inch in diameter without enlarging the outside dimensions of the speaker. This means more sound from the same small footprint.
Whether you are simply looking for a pair of speakers for a guest bedroom or you are installing a high-performance home theater, the AIM7 series offers a solution for every situation.
- Efficiency: 90dB 1W/1m
- Power Recommendations: 5 - 125 Watts (Undistorted)
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz ± 3dB
- Diameter x Depth: 9 7/8" x 5 1/8" (250.825mm x 130.175mm)
- Cut-out Diameter: 8 1/4" (209.55mm)