- 7" Glass Composite Cone Woofer with Rubber Surround
- Pivoting 1" Silk Dome Tweeter
- Front-Mounted Switch Allows for up to ±3dB of Treble Adjustment
- Timbre-Matched to All Two Series Speakers
SpeakerCraft's “Mirror Image Technology” In-Wall Speakers are equipped with pivoting woofers and tweeters, which allow you to direct the sound toward or away from a listening area, and “Mirror Image Technology” in which the tweeters are mounted in an asymmetrical offset position to their baffles. This design minimizes diffraction and reflection effects for better stereo imaging than speakers with conventional center positioned tweeters.
The way sound is produced in the home is affected by a number of variables. The overall design of the loudspeaker is critical as is the quality of the various components used. However, all of this becomes secondary if the speaker cannot be placed in the right position. SpeakerCraft’s patented AIM technology addressed this challenge with the first flush-mounted ceiling speaker that actually pivoted to focus the sound at the listener.
Now that same technology has been adapted to enhance speakers that mount in the wall as well. The AIM7 MT speakers pivot either horizontally or vertically depending on the installation. Once again, the loudspeaker can be aimed at the listener. Whether in a home theater or in a basic stereo installation, this ability makes a dramatic difference in the quality of your musical or theatrical experience.
You will be amazed at the sound quality these speakers provide. Regardless of your musical tastes, you will experience all of the dynamics and subtleties the artist intended. Prepare yourself to be immersed in music and movies like never before.
- Efficiency: 90dB 1W/1m
- Power Handling: 5 - 125 Watts
- Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz ±3dB
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 14 1/2" x 9 7/8" x 4” (at Full Pivot) (368 mm x 251 mm x 102 mm)
- Wall Cut-Out Dimensions: (H x W) 12 3/4" x 8 1/16" (324 mm x 206 mm)