Sophisticated yet uncomplicated, the Klipsch R-5650-W II in-wall loudspeaker will forever change the way you view or listen to architectural audio. Whether used for home theater or stereo music applications, this high-quality and installer-friendly model challenges the performance of comparable standalone speakers.
- Horn-loaded technology increases acoustic output while significantly reducing distortion
- Pivoting Tractrix Horn tweeter for clear sound in any location
- Treble and midbass attenuation switches and IR receiver knock out
- Elegant new, low-profile SlimTrimTM magnetic grille
By featuring an updated 6.5-inch CerametallicTM woofer cone for even tighter bass output along with a 1-inch Titanium tweeter mated to a square 90-degree by 60-degree pivoting Tractrix Horn , there's no denying this speaker's natural precision clarity and efficiency. The addition of a Linear Travel Suspension to the tweeter increases high frequency detail and smoothness. The pivoting horn allows listeners to point the sound directly to the main listening area, reducing reflected sounds that smear sound and creating a large soundstage with well-defined imaging. Treble and bass contour switches allow sound customization in less-than-ideal speaker placement positions.
Available in a paintable white finish the R-5650-W can be paired with the Klipsch IK-650-W installation kit (sold separately). With a mud ring breakaway wire tie and color-coded brackets, it also includes perforated metal wings that easily fasten to the studs via screws staples or nails. It can also be paired with the ME-650-W fire rated speaker enclosure (sold separately) to meet local building codes and/or reduce sound transfer to adjoining rooms.
- Crossover Frequency: 2500Hz
- Cutout Dimensions: 13" H (33.02cm) x 8" W (20.32cm)
- Dimensions: 14.3" H (36.32cm) x 9.3" W (23.62cm)
- Enclosure Material/Type: ABS/Infinite baffle, front flush with wall
- Finish: White paintable frame and grill
- Fire Rated Enclosure: ME-650-W (sold separately)
- Frequency Response: 52Hz-23KHz A 3dB
- High Frequency Driver: 1" (2.54cm) Titanium dome compression driver mated to a 4" (15.24cm) square 90A x 60A pivoting TractrixA Horn
- Installation Kit: IK-650-W (sold separately)
- Low Frequency Driver: 6.5" (16.51cm) Cerametallica cone woofer
- Mounting Depth: 3.75" (9.5cm)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Power Handling: 50W RMS / 200W Peak
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 100 W
- Sensitivity: 93dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Weight: 7.2 lbs. (3.25kg)
- Wire Gauage Accommodated: 12 ga