Perfect for those who want excellent performance reliability and durability at an affordable price, the R-1650-C brings dynamic acoustic performance to both home and commercial environments.
- Good sensitivity and power handling
- Paintable to match ceiling
- Packaged individually
The R-1650-C employs a 6.5-inch polymer-cone woofer and a large motor structure for high sensitivity. A coaxially mounted 1-inch polymer-dome tweeter distributes smooth, clear highs over a wide area.
The speaker’s mounting system makes installation a breeze, while its paintable aluminum grille provides added rust protection in moisture-prone areas such as bathrooms, kitchens and saunas.
While the R-1650-C will fit into Klipsch's latest IK-650-C installation kit, it can also be used in conjunction with the ME-650-C fire-rated enclosure.
- frequency response: 57Hz-20kHz +/- 3dB
- power handling: 35 watts (140 watts peak)
- recommended amplifier power: 70W
- sensitivity: 91dB @ 2.83V/1 meter
- nominal impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- drive components: Two-way system using one 1" (2.5cm) polymer dome, tweeter and one 6.5" (16.5cm) poly woofer
- dimensions: 9.5" (24.1cm)
- cutout dimensions: 8.3" (21cm)
- installation kit: IK-650-C (sold separately)
- weight: 5.1 lbs (2.3 kg)
- accessories: ME-650-C fire rated enclosure (sold separately)
- built from: 2006