The RF-52 II tower speaker offers up no-compromise music and movie performances in a smaller, more affordable floorstanding design. In fact, with its dynamic quality, superior sound and visual appeal, youll find this speaker simply irresistible.
- Remarkable balance of performance and value
- Fills medium to large rooms with dynamic sound reproduction
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Plays louder with less distortion than the competition
- Enhanced 1" titanium horn-loaded tweeter, dual high-output 5.25" woofers
- Dimensions: 37.6" H x 6.75" W x 14.25" D
- Beautiful wood-grain vinyl veneer cabinet
The RF-52 II is complete with Klipsch's proprietary Tractrix Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished in a beautiful light cherry or black woodgrain vinyl veneer, the RF-52 II is guaranteed to complement any decor. New and Improved Now in its fifth generation, Reference II speakers have even more content and superior sound quality for you to enjoy. Youll find re-engineered drivers throughout combined with a new crossover system that will capture your complete attention and excite your emotions. Improved cosmetics, including black metallic finished baffles, cerametallic woofers, new logos and feet, redefine the look of big sound throughout the line. Four Laws of the Klipsch UniverseBeginning in 1946, company founder, Paul W. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound. Together, these four design principleshigh efficiency with low distortion, controlled directivity, flat frequency response, and wide dynamic rangehave and always will be the foundation for Klipch's stunningly powerful and precise sound. Features
- Every Reference speaker utilizes Klipsch's Tractrix Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Klipsch's light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspensiontrickle-down technology from our flagship Palladium Seriesprovides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if youre in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film.
- Rounded feet offer less protrusion, giving the cabinet a slimmer, more sophisticated look with new copper accents.
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||36Hz-24KHz 3dB|
|POWER HANDLING||100W RMS / 400W Peak|
|SENSITIVITY||96dB @ 2.83V / 1m|
|NOMINAL IMPEDANCE||8 ohms compatible|
|HIGH FREQ CROSSOVER||1700Hz|
|HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVERS||1" (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90 x 60 square Tractrix Horn|
|LOW FREQUENCY DRIVERS||Dual 5.25" (13.3cm) CerametallicTM cone woofers|
|ENCLOSURE TYPE||Bass-reflex via rear-firing port|
|INPUTS||Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp|
|HEIGHT||36.9" (93.8cm) with feet|
|DEPTH||14.4" (36.5cm) with grille|
|FINISHES||Black Ash & Cherry woodgrain vinyl|