The RB-51 II speaker offers up no-compromise music and movie performances in a smaller, more affordable bookshelf design. In fact, with its dynamic quality, superior sound and visual appeal, you’ll find this speaker simply irresistible.
- Smart balance of performance, size and value
- Fills medium-sized rooms with dynamic sound reproduction
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Plays louder with less distortion than the competition
- Enhanced 1" titanium horn-loaded tweeter, 5.25" high-output woofer
- Dimensions: 11.4" H x 6.5" W x 10.75" D
- Keyhole bracket for easy wall mounting
- Dual threaded inserts for use with third-party stands
- Beautiful wood-grain vinyl cabinet
The RB-51 II is complete with Klipsch's proprietary Tractrix® Horn technology which produces a unique combination of precision, clarity and effortless power. Finished in a beautiful black ash woodgrain vinyl veneer, the RB-51 II is guaranteed to complement any décor.
New and Improved
Now in its fifth generation, Reference II speakers have even more content and superior sound quality for you to enjoy. You’ll find re-engineered drivers throughout combined with a new crossover system that will capture your complete attention and excite your emotions. Improved cosmetics, including black metallic finished baffles, cerametallic woofers, new logos and feet, redefine the look of “big sound” throughout the line.
Four Laws of the Klipsch Universe
Beginning in 1946, company founder, Paul W. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound. Together, these four design principles—high efficiency with low distortion, controlled directivity, flat frequency response, and wide dynamic range—have and always will be the foundation for Klipsch's stunningly powerful and precise sound.
- Every Reference speaker utilizes Klipsch's Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Klipsch's light, yet rigid Cerametallic woofer cones feature specially treated aluminum to help better dampen and prevent distortion.
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology from Klipsch's flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you’re in the studio with the recording artist or on the set of a film.
- Enhanced crossover frequencies offer smoother on-axis and off-axis integration.
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||50Hz-24KHz ± 3dB|
|POWER HANDLING||75W RMS / 300W Peak|
|SENSITIVITY||92dB @ 2.83V / 1m|
|NOMINAL IMPEDANCE||8 ohms compatible|
|HIGH FREQ CROSSOVER||1500Hz|
|HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVERS||1" (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 60° square Tractrix® Horn|
|LOW FREQUENCY DRIVERS||5.25" (13.3cm) Cerametallic™ cone woofer|
|ENCLOSURE TYPE||Bass-reflex via front-firing port|
|INPUTS||Single binding posts|
|DEPTH||10.7" (27.2cm) with grille|
|MOUNTING||Keyhole bracket and dual 1/4"-20 threaded inserts|
|WEIGHT||20.9lbs (9.5kg) per pair|
|FINISHES||Black Ash woodgrain vinyl|