- Small, versatile package unobtrusively fits any lifestyle
- Makes a great main or surround channel speaker
- Alluring enclosure finished in black brushed aluminum
- Delivers enveloping 360º music and movie performances from any position
- 2.75-inch woofer and 0.75-inch tweeter for impressive lows and extended, airy highs
- Magnetically shielded to avoid TV interference
If you want to hear your music and movies the way they were recorded without having to put huge speakers in your living room, the tiny Nanosat® satellite has your name written all over it.
Compact, attractive and discreet, the Nanosat uses premium materials and patented technology to deliver large, spacious performances that belie its small size. So, whether you’re enjoying alone time or hosting a party, this little speaker is quite the entertainer. In fact, reviewers have heralded it for sounding just like a floorstander. It’s available in a sleek black brushed aluminum finish, so it looks as good as it sounds.
You’ll also discover the Nanosat is extremely versatile by offering endless placement possibilities. While included brackets make wall mounting a breeze, it also sits nicely on a shelf or table. But if neither option works for you, the speaker can be mounted to an optional MS-STB floor stand for further placement flexibility. All the while, high quality five-way binding posts ensure distortion-free connections.
In addition to fitting in anywhere, the Nanosat also works in a variety of audio configurations. It can be purchased individually for mix-and-match simplicity, as well as in an all-in-one home audio package called the Nanosat 5.1 system.
The Secret is in the Sauce
Whether you’re listening to mellow music or watching an action-packed flick, our compact Nanosat speaker, with its modern materials and unique miniature technology, brings your entertainment full circle.
A powerful 2.75-inch titanium deposit polypropylene cone woofer lets you experience amazing bass performance, while a 0.75-inch pure titanium hybrid tweeter generates warm, rich high frequencies.
But what really separates this speaker from the rest is a patented Omniguide module, an ingenious design that involves two deflectors. While one deflector rests on top of the satellite’s tweeter, the tweeter itself is housed in a deflector, suspended over the woofer. These combined elements distribute sound directly towards the listener, as well as reflect it off walls, ceilings and other surfaces—resulting in a perfect 360º soundstage. More importantly, you’ll hear the same enveloping performances from anywhere in your room.
- System Type: Omnipolar Satellite Speaker
- Frequency Response: 110Hz to 20 kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Nominal Impedence: 8 Ohms
- Power Handling: 100 Watts
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 to 100 Watts
- Impedance: 4 Ohms minimum
- Tweeter: 3/4" PTH™ - Pure Titanium Hybrid
- Midrange: 2 3/4" (70mm) Titanium Deposit Polypropylene Cone with Butyl Surround
- Room Efficiency: 87dB
- Crossover Point: 2,7 kHz
- Inputs: High Quality 5-way Binding Posts
- Overall Dimensions:
W -4.2" / 10.7 cm
H - 5.8" / 14.9 cm
D - 4.37" / 11.1 cm
- Weight: 2.7 lbs. / 1.2 kg
- Finishes: Platinum / Black