When SpeakerCraft set out to develop the custom installation industry's most complete line of amplifiers, we knew we had to have answers for the variety of situations that you encounter. At the SpeakerCraft Technical Training Institute in Riverside, California, SpeakerCraft engineers and A/V dealers teamed up to design the Big Bang line. They took their dealer's input seriously, then went to work making their wish list a reality. The Big Bang series is a highly reliable line of ten amplifiers that offers a solution for every installation with a variety of power, performance and price points.
The BB865 is a multi-channel amplifier that has been designed to meet the needs of the most demanding home theater and multi-room applications. All of the custom friendly features of our stereo amplifiers are included. In addition, the model features independent level controls for each channel for maximum control. What signal do you want each channel to play? You have four choices, all selectable via a simple switch. Each channel can play inputs from a common left signal, a common right signal, a mono signal and an auxiliary input. Or you can dedicate a separate signal to each channel. Need extra power for that challenging zone? Just flip a switch and adjoining channels are bridged to give you the extra output you need. You can also rest easy knowing that each channel has its own protection circuitry, shutting down only the troubled area when needed for system safety.
- AMP08065-R: BB865 w/ Rack Mount
- 65 Watts per Channel (Bridgeable Pairs) RMS
- Independent Level Controls for Each Channel
- Each Channel Can Be Set to Left, Right or Mono of the Bus, Aux Inputs or it's Own Dedicated Input
- Adjoining Channels are Bridgeable
- Remote Power-On Switching Via Signal Sensing or 3-30V AC/DC Trigger
- Separate Protection Circuitry for Each Channel Pair
- 12V Control Output for Switching Auxiliary Devices On and Off
- Pass Through Output Allows Daisy-Chaining of Multiple Amplifiers
- 5-Way Binding Posts
- Standard Model Dimensions: (H x W x D) 7"* x 17"* x 17 7/16"** (178 mm x 432 mm x 443 mm)
* Add 1/2" (13 mm) for feet, Add 2" (51 mm) in Width for Rack Mount Models
** Measurement does not include terminal connectors. Please allow another 4" for cable connections. (102 mm)
- Weight: 60 lbs. (27.2kg)