C 316BEE Stereo Integrated Amplifier
The scene-stealing C 315BEE, an award-winning design that exceeded all expectations, has given rise to the C 316BEE Integrated Amplifier. The C 316BEE promises improved power efficiency, a healthy dose of green attributes, and serious musical performance. The C 316BEE offers entry-level affordability and for many there will never be a need for another amplifier. With class-leading specifications for noise, distortion, power, stereo separation and volume control tracking, the C 316BEE sets new benchmarks for performance, both measured and audible. The sonic result is a relaxed and inviting sound that digs out the subtle details in your favourite recordings and presents them across a panoramic stereo sound stage.
C 316BEE Features:
Innovative Twist on Proven Technology
- Proprietary PowerDrive Circuit offers a remarkable combination of high current drive needed for complex loudspeaker loads combined with high levels of undistorted dynamic power. Bjrn Erik Edvardsen, our Director of Advanced Development, developed a simplified version of PowerDrive for the C 316BEE.
- Thanks to its innovative technology, standby power consumption is less than 1 watt. The C 316BEE uses lead-free silver solder and is constructed free of hazardous materials.
- True to our enviable reputation for creating some of the best performing budget amplifiers of all time, the C 316BEE delivers huge performance without the huge price tag.
Dynamic Power Reserves
- Continuous power is a conservative 40 watts and dynamic power, which is more important for music listening, is remarkably more than 100 watts! Far more usable power on tap than other amps at this price point.
Keeping it Simple
- The C 316BEE has everything necessary for musical enjoyment, yet it is refreshingly limited to the essentials: six inputs, one set of speakers, a headphone jack and full function remote control.
- While the C 316BEE embodies simplicity, it is far from a stripped down product. It is fully equipped to be the control center for a high performance music system.
C 316BEE Specifications:
Line Level Input
- Input impedance (R+C): 50k ohms + 100pF
- Input sensitivity, rated power: 200mV
- Maximum input signal: 7V
Line Level Output
- Tape Out impedance: Source Z + 600 ohms
- Treble: +/ 5dB at 10kHz
- Bass: +/ 8dB at 100kHz
- Continuous output power into 8 ohms: 40W (16dBW)
- Rated Distortion (20Hz - 20kHz): 0.01%
- Clipping power (maximum continuous power 4/8 ohms): 45W
- IHF Dynamic headroom:
- 8 Ohms: +3.5dB
- 4 Ohms: +4.8dB
- IHF Dynamic power:
- 8 Ohms: 90W (19.5dBW)
- 4 Ohms: 120W (20.8dBW)
- Damping factor (ref. 8 ohms, 1kHz): >200 (ref. 8 ohms, 1kHz)
- Voltage gain: 39dB
- Signal / Noise ratio, A-weighted: 95dB (ref. 1W)
- THD + Noise: <0.01%
- SMPTE IM: <0.02%
- IHF IM: <0.01%
- Headphone output impedance: 68 ohms
- Gross Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 79.8 x 286.2 mm
- Net Weight: 5.52 kg