C 245BEE 4-Channel 35-Watt Power Amplifier
The C 245BEE is an amplifier with uncommon talent. With its four-channel architecture it can provide several system building options. Used with our C 165BEE preamp, it offers more than enough power to drive the loudspeaker of your choice with the interesting option to bi-amplify. Connected to the Zone Output of our AV Receiver, the C 245BEE can send different music programs to remote speakers.
C 245BEE Highlights:
- 4 x 35W Minimum Continuous Power into 4 / 8 ohms, all channels driven simultaneously, 20Hz 20kHz at 0.03% THD (NAD Full Disclosure Power)
- 55W, 85W, 95W IHF Dynamic Power into 8, 4 and 2 ohms, respectively
- 2 x 70W Minimum Continuous Power into 8 ohms in Bridge Mode
- Channel A + B Switching
- ATOLogic 12 volt trigger/signal sensing input
- Line Level Loop Through Outputs ?Short signal path from input to output
- All sockets Gold-plated
- Multi-way Binding Post Speaker Outputs
- Detachable IEC Power Cable
- <1W Standby Power Consumption
- Free of lead and other environmentally dangerous substances
C 245BEE Features:
- Like many generations of award-winning NAD amplifiers, the C 245BEE is designed by NADs Engineer Emeritus, Bjorn Erik Edvardsen. Utilizing multiple discrete high power output devices, the C 245BEE can easily provide the instantaneous peak current required for good bass response. The power supply features a custom toroidal transformer that maintains very low impedance for lowest noise and good damping factor.
- Vanishingly low distortion and near absence of noise allow the music to emerge from black background that enhances stereo perspective and allows the subtle details of the music to be clearly heard. Generous dynamic power gives music a relaxed yet lively quality.
- The C 245BEE has three options for power up: front panel switch, 12V trigger control (supported by many companion NAD products), or signal sensing auto turn on. In Standby mode, it draws <1W thanks to a separate high efficiency power supply thus reducing carbon emissions and saving power. A rear panel power switch completely disconnects the power.
- Each input has a loop out feature allowing multiple C 245BEEs to share the same signal, which is ideal for elaborate custom installations. Pairs of channels can be switched on and off with the front panel Channel A and B switches.
- Whether you want to bi-amp stereo speakers, add surround channels to your Home Theatre or power music zones to your whole house audio system, the C 245BEE has what you need for great performance.
- Unique in its blend of performance and flexibility, the C 245BEE is also a tremendous bargain. This is in keeping with NADs giant slaying reputation where we are often compared to products costing two or three times more, yet still come out on top. Honest musicality never goes out of style and the C 245BEE will provide you many years of enjoyment.