- Free shipping
- InsuLight™ inner jacket reduces digital jitter and time distortion for more accurate audio reproduction.
- Specially tuned optical fiber for low dispersion and higher fidelity.
- Heavy-duty strain relief prevents fiber and connector damage during cable installation or removal.
- O ring rubber grip allows easy connector handling.
- Precision-polished fiber terminations minimize internal reflections for improved digital signal transfer.
- Duraflex Protective Jacket For Easy Routing and Installation
Precision Digital Audio Cable for Clear, Natural Surround Sound and Stereo Audio from CD/DVD Players and Cable/Satellite Receivers
Fiber optic cables with ordinary construction deliver ordinary sound. Fiber optic cables abound, but finding one that lives up to the level of performance required by today’s high-performance CD and DVD players isn’t always easy. Many optical cables feature inferior materials and construction. The result: inferior data transfer—a real problem for the home theater enthusiast striving to maximize their high-fidelity components. With its advanced lightpath, Monster Cable® Fiber Optic 400DFO delivers all the data for enhanced audio realism.
Monster® Construction for Uncommon Durability and Performance
Monster® 400DFO delivers exceptional clarity and value. Specially tuned fiber and precision polished fiber terminations minimize internal reflections and signal dispersion for more accurate signal transfer and smooth, natural sound. An advanced InsuLight™ jacket further minimizes digital jitter and time distortion. And because the bitstream is transferred optically, there are no annoying buzzes and hums, just amazing digital sound.
Monster's 100% Replacement Limited Warranty.