Powerful 5.1 Channel AV Receiver with 3D Video Pass-through & Easy Setup with Easy Connections
Enjoy thrilling 5.1 channel surround sound with Denon's AVR-E200 AV receiver, which features easy setup and easy connections and which provides an on-screen text and graphical display that greatly simplifies setup and operation. Packed with features, the AVR-E200 includes the latest high resolution audio decoders, including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio for the ultimate surround sound experience with your favorite Blu-ray movies and music concerts. There are 4 HDMI inputs, including 1 conveniently located on the front panel, and there's also a convenient 3.5mm stereo audio input on the front panel that lets you connect your favorite portable audio device. With our exclusive Compressed Audio Restorer function, you'll hear improved fidelity with compressed audio sources such as MP3 tracks.
Easy to Setup and Easy to Use
Via the text and graphical on screen display, you can easily make all necessary adjustments and settings during setup, to quickly and easily optimize the AVR-E200 for your particular speaker setup and compatibility with your source equipment.The speaker connections on the rear panel are color-coded for quick and easy connection, and the supplied color-coded speaker cable labels ensure correct hookup the very first time.
The easy to use remote control features discrete source selection buttons that let you choose your preferred source with the touch of one button (no need to toggle through all the inputs to get to your preferred source component).The AVR-E200 also features Denons easy to use Quick Select function, which provides 4 Quick Select buttons on the front panel and on the remote control that let you instantly choose from the Cable/Satellite, Blu-ray, Game and Aux inputs, and you can customize each one with your preferred sound settings for that particular source and then theyll be remembered each time.
High Power, High Quality 5 Channel Power Amplifier Design
A hallmark of Denons legendary sound quality is the use of identical power amp circuitry for all channels, including our all-discrete power amplifier output stage design. Rated at a maximum of 165 watts for each of the 5 channels, the AVR-E200 provides high power and wide dynamic range with low distortion for a superb surround sound listening experience.
4 HDMI Video Inputs with 1080p HDMI Pass-through and 3D HDMI Pass-through
The AVR-E200 is equipped with 4 HDMI inputs, including 3 on the rear panel and 1 on the front panel, which lets you quickly and easily connect your HDMI-equipped camcorder, smartphone or other portable multimedia device. With HDMI Standby Pass-through, you can enjoy a program from your cable or satellite tuner on your TV without the need to turn the AVR-E200 on, which is ideal for casual viewing of newscasts and the like.
With the AVR-E200, you can connect and enjoy just about any combination of speaker sizes and types, thanks to the variable crossover points which allow mixing and matching of differing speakers. You can connect compact speakers, standard-size speakers, even full size speakers as well as a subwoofer and optimize the settings for each type, based on their characteristics.
State-of-the-art Denon Solutions for Maximizing Content Quality
- 75 watts/channel
- Maximum power, 165 watts, 5 channels
- All-discrete output stages with equal power and identical quality on all channels
- Supports 1080P and 3D video pass-through
- High definition audio support including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- High-performance 192kHz/24-bit D/A converters for all channels
- Denons proprietary Compressed Audio Restorer delivers improved fidelity with compressed music sources such as MP3 tracks
- Supports HDMI with 3D pass-through, Deep Color and x.v.Color
- Convenient front panel HDMI input for connecting a camcorder or
- game console
- 4 HDMI inputs (1 on the front panel) - 1 HDMI output
- Convenient stereo mini input (3.5mm) on the front panel lets you connect
- your favorite portable audio player
Easy to Setup; Easy to Use
- Color-coded push-type speaker terminals with included speaker cable labels
- Easy operation with our intuitive GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- GUI overlay
- Front panel display with large, easy-to-read characters
- Less chassis depth for an easier installation
- Four Quick Select buttons, for easy operation
- Comes with simple, easy-to-use remote controller
- Sleep Timer, set up to 120 minutes in 10-minute increments
- Standby HDMI pass-through
- Auto power off
- Audio Delay function
- Lower power consumption at standby 0.3 W