- Marine Coating System
- Salt/Fog (ASTM B117) Certified
- UV (ASTM G154/D4329) Certified
- 2.2" TFT full color display
- 24-Bit Burr Brown DAC
- iTunes® Tagging for HD Radio
- Selectable Dual Illumination (Blue/Red)
- Sub Display Output for use with OEM sub displays
- 18Wx4 RMS power / 50Wx4 Max power
- USB Connection for iPod (cable included)
- Full Speed for iPod (using optional KCE-422i)
- USB Mass Storage ready
- Percentage Search
- Alphabet Search
- Remote Control ready
- Full Speed AUX+ input (using optional KCE-236B)
- High-Pass Crossover (selectable 80/120/160Hz)
- Bass Center Frequency control with Q, Treble Center Frequency control
- Large Double-Action Rotary Encoder Knob
- Spanish Language compatible
- IMPRINT ready (PXA-H100 required)
- 24-Bit Burr Brown DAC
- 3pr Pre-Out (2V)
Start your system off right, with the iDA-X100M. This marine digital media receiver provides easy control over your audio sources. Listen to your iPod®, HD Radio™, and XM or SIRIUS Satellite Radio*. Enjoy all your favorite music while you're out on the water.
A bright color screen displays artist, album, track info, and album art right from your iPod. iTunes® Tagging is also available through the optional TUA-T550HD HD Radio tuner.
For added convenience, add an Alpine wireless marine commander (MC10) and control audio sources from anywhere in your boat.
*Separate accessories and/or subscription required.
The Beauty of USB for Other Devices
In addition to iPods, you can connect MP3 players like the Zune2, iRiver Clix, Creative Zen, or Toshiba Gigabeat, using the MTP protocol or even connect USB memory devices like thumbdrives and USB hard drvies. Song lists on USB devices are displayed in alphabetical order, and the unit will find music files while ignoring other file types.
Full Speed AUX input using KCE-236B Full Speed to mini-jack cable Don't have an iPod? You can still enjoy audio from your favorite MP3 media devices or certain cell phone through Full Speed Aux+ feature. Just plug in the optional KCE-236B to almost any device and listen through your Alpine system. The KCE-236B comes complete with a 3.5mm stereo connector, perfect for most headphone jacks and even includes a 1.5mm stereo adapter perfect for many popular cell phones.
Note: MP3 device or cell phone cannot be independently controlled through the head unit.