M10IB5-CG-WH M-Series 10-inch Marine Subwoofer Driver for Infinite-Baffle Use (250 W, 4 O) - White Classic Grille
With appropriate system setup, the addition of a subwoofer allows your smaller main speakers to be free of the burden of reproducing low frequencies. This allows your whole system to play louder and to sound cleaner at all listening levels.
Purpose-engineered and built for real marine duty, the M-Series infinite-baffle woofers are designed to operate without a dedicated enclosure. Long excursion capability and rugged suspension systems help produce deep, powerful bass response that will transform your boat's audio system.
The M10IB5 is best used with amplifier power in the 75W - 250W range and is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 4 cu. ft. / 113 l).
Like all JL Audio marine speakers, this driver is built to withstand a real saltwater marine environment and deliver years of listening enjoyment.
M10IB5-CG-WH Subwoofer Driver Specifications:
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 250 W
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): 4 ohms
- Nominal Diameter: 10 in
- Overall Diameter: 10.75 in
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 8.875 in
- Bolt Hole Circle: 9.706 in
- Motor Overmold Outer Diameter: 6.11 in
- Mounting Depth: 5.93 in
- Driver Displacement: 0.064 cu ft
- Net Weight: 11.4 lbs
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 46 Hz
- Electrical "Q" (Qes): 0.86
- Mechanical "Q" (Qms): 10.69
- Total Speaker "Q" (Qts): 0.796
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 0.91 cu ft
- One-Way Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.52 in
- Reference Efficiency (no): 0.2800%
- Efficiency (1 W/ 1 m): 86.7 dB SPL
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 50.11 sq in
- DC Resistance (Re): 4.17 ohms
- Minimum Sealed Enclosure Volume: 2.0 cu ft
- Optimum Sealed Enclosure Volume: 2.5 cu ft
- Infinite Baffle Use: Yes