Coaxial Speaker System: 6.5-inch (165 mm) Woofer, 0.5-inch (12 mm) Textile Balanced Dome Tweeter
The Evolution TR systems have stood the test of time by delivering unsurpassed value and performance in their price class.
The TR650-CXi system features 6.5-inch (165 mm) woofers with mineral-filled polypropylene cones, long excursion capabilities and stamped steel frames. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems.
The 6.5-inch (165 mm) format is a direct fit in many vehicles. Multiple mounting patterns are provided on the woofer frame for easy installation into most vehicles that accept a 6.5-inch (165 mm) speaker.
Tweeters are coaxially mounted and built with 0.5-inch textile diaphragms that deliver clean response, on and off axis. The small size of the TR tweeter minimizes tweeter protrusion, allowing TR coaxials to fit behind most factory speaker grilles.
Woofer grilles are included, each consisting of a black grille tray with satin silver accents and a black steel mesh grille with an electroformed JL Audio logo.
Sonic character: Clear and Efficient
Sold as a pair.
- Power Handling: Peak: 100 watts RMS: 50 watts
- Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone woofer
- 1/2" Textile dome tweeter with integral phase plug
- Ferro-fluid cooled magnet
- 4 ohms impedance
- 1" Voice coil
- Flat-profile/symmetrical-roll spider
- System Frequency Response: 59 Hz - 22 KHz +/ 3 dB
- Recommended RMS Amplifier (per ch.): 10 - 75 W
- Peak Music Power: 225 W
- System Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- System Efficiency: 91.0 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 50 W