- RMS Power Rating: 1.5-4 ohms: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- MOSFET power supply
- Remote bass level input (HD-RLC required and sold separately)
- LED power indicators
- Single channel operation Preamp RCA outputs Single Cycle Control™
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for heat dissipation
- RCA level inputs
- Screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Frequency response: 6-30,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 10-13/16"L x 8-1/4"W x 1-15/16"H Blank
- Free shipping
Monoblock Class D Full-Range Amplifier, 750 W x 1 @ 1.5-4 O
This ultra-compact monoblock amplifier employs our Single-Cycle Control switching design and R.I.P.S. technology to deliver 750 W of clean power into any impedance between 1.5 and 4 O, giving you the highest degree of flexibility in designing your subwoofer system. Tight power supply regulation keeps distortion down and maximizes your bass quality. From a pure sound quality perspective, we invite you to compare the real-world, in-car performance of this amplifier to any other amplifier on the market, of any type, at any price.
While targeted primarily to subwoofer applications, the HD750/1 is a full-range amplifier and can also be used to drive high-performance mid and high frequency speaker systems.
This amplifier features a brushed aluminum finish with black powder-coated cast alloy heat sinks and bottom panel. A black powder-coated, gasketed cover is also provided to protect the controls.