Need to take that call? New state laws require drivers to utilize a hands-free phone solution in the car. Forget tedious headsets and ear-pieces, go hands and ears-free! Alpine offers the convenience of carrying phone conversations through your Alpine system.
Hook up the KCE-350BT to allow your cell phone that is enabled with Bluetooth wireless technology to sync up with your head unit that is ready for Bluetooth wireless technology. That way you're completely wireless, so you're free to focus on the road.
Go Hands free! Here's What You Need:
- An Alpine head unit that is ready for Bluetooth wireless technology. Choose from a wide variety of versatile head units for all your in-vehicle entertainment needs, and sync up to your cell phone that features Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Supported models: IVA-W505, IVA-W205, IVA-D105, IVA-D106, iDA-X100/M, iDA-X200, iDA-X300, iDA-X001, CDA-9887, CDA-9886/M, CDA-9885, CDA-9884, CDA-9883, CDE-9874.
- The KCE-350BT Bluetooth® wireless technology module
- Your Bluetooth wireless technology compatible Cell Phone.*
*Display of Phonebook, Received Calls, Missed Calls and Dialed Calls varies from phone to phone and by your service provider. Please visit your local Authorized Alpine Retailer to verify compatibility of your phone.
What's New to the KCE-350BT?
The KCE-350BT brings you new cool features to give you the Bluetooth advantage.
- Convenient Voice Dialing - If you have a voice-dial capable phone, now you can dial a phone contact just by speaking the name of your contact. No need to dial through your head unit when you can just control it through speech.
- New Active Noise Cancellation Circuitry- Cancel out unwanted noise and irritating echo, even at high sound system volumes for a clear phone conversation.
- More Compatible Cell Phones - The KCE-350BT is built for use with many of today's Bluetooth wireless technology enabled Cell Phones. Be sure to visit an Authorized Alpine retailer to verify compatibility of your phone.
Call Someone You Know
You can view on-screen, and make a phone call from a contact listed in your phone book right through the head unit (available on the CDA-9883, CDA-9885, CDA-9887, iDA-X001, IVA-D105, IVA-W205), or via 12-key direct number input (available only on the IVA-D105 and IVA-W205).
The Beauty of Voice Dial
All you have to do is say your phone contact's name to dial your contact's number. No need to push buttons, just say it!**
** Not all functions work on all devices. Refer to your nearest Authorized Alpine Retailer to verify functions available for select units.
Set up Auto Answer to Receive your Calls
Hello, Caller! No need to have to worry about fiddling with buttons or controls when you can set up your Bluetooth wireless technology connection to automatically answer your calls.
Groove to your Cell Phone
You can listen to songs stored on your phone through your Alpine system with Streaming Audio (A2DP or AVRCP) You can also get basic control over the music on your phone such as basic song info on-screen, play/pause, and track up/down functions.