Click here to send us an email
- Replaces up to 7 remote controls
- MacroPower™, press one button, turns on components
- Dynamic SimpleSound™ technology
- Thousands of built-in pre-programmed codes
- Retains programming for up to 10 years, without batteries
- Backlit buttons and display
With MacroPower, you can program the R7 to turn up to 7 components ON or OFF with the press of one button. The SimpleSound feature gives you total volume control over all the components in your system, even those that do not have their own built-in volume control, such as TiVo, DVD and VCR. The backlit buttons make it easy to see in dark rooms, and an easy to follow DVD Guide that can help you set up your new R7 remote control is also included.
Is a dynamic volume controller, that allows you to control all the components in your system, even the ones that have their one built-in volume control so, you don't have to constantly switch between component modes.
Enables you to turn all of your components ON or OFF at the same time with just a press of a button.
It will actually "learn" functions of other remotes, so you can congregate and save all your favorite functions into the R7.
IR Range (infrared): 30 - 50 feet. Approximate range will vary depending upon operational and environmental conditions.
Retains programming for up to 10 years, without batteries. So if you put it aside for a while, it will still remember your favorites.
- Size: 8 3/4" x 2 1/8" x 1 1/8" (L x W x H)
- Weight: 6.4 oz (with batteries)
- Learning Capabilities: 160 IR commands at standard frequencies (15kHz to 100kHz)
- Macro Capabilities: 9 macro buttons (up to 20 steps each)
- Memory: Non-Volatile Flash Memory: 64 KByte
- Range: IR (infrared): 30 - 50 feet. Approximate range will vary depending upon operational and environmental conditions
- Power Supply: AAx 2 (included)
- Warranty: One year parts & labor