- AQUOS Quattron 3DTV - with technology that produces a brighter 3D experience, with reduced crosstalk blurs.
- Optional 3D Glasses - with unique 3D-2D mode conversion button.2
- Full HD 1080p X-Gen LCD Panel - with 10-bit processing is designed with advanced pixel control to minimize light leakage and wider aperture to let more light through.
- AquoMotion 240 - virtually eliminates blur and artifacts on fast-motion picture quality.
- Frame Rate Enhanced Driving - uses single-source wiring to achieve unprecedented 3DTV brightness with a 240Hz driving circuit.
- Spacious 3D Sound - creates theater-like audio for a true 3D experience.
- Quad Pixel Plus - enables the processing of images with higher resolution and less jags in diagonal lines.
- Vyper Drive - game mode eliminates perceptible lag between game consoles and the TV display.
- Connected TV Services - delivers Netflix, CinemaNow and Vudu™ streaming video, customized Internet content and live customer support via built-in Wi-Fi. (Netflix membership required for Netflix instant streaming. Membership and/or additional fees may apply.)
- IP Control - feature enables a PC or control device to control basic TV functions via the Ethernet terminal.
- Dual USB Inputs - enable viewing high-resolution video, music and digital photos on the TV.
Sharp AQUOS 60" Class HD 1080p 240Hz 3D-LED TV with WiFi and Soundbar and Wireless SubwooferModel: LC60835SB
Sharp AQUOS LC60LE835U 60" Class 1080p 3D TV with WiFi
With the introduction of the AQUOS® Quattron™LE835 Series 3D TV, Sharp once again reinforces its leadership in LCD and LED technology. In a monumental engineering breakthrough, Sharp’s proprietary Quattron™ System adds a fourth color, yellow, to the traditional RGB pixel format, resulting in the brightest and most colorful picture possible. In addition to an amazing 2D picture, the LE835 delivers 3D TV images with reduced“crosstalk blurs” and spacious 3D sound forthe complete 3D experience. Additionally, the proprietary AQUOS LED system comprised of the X-Gen LCD panel and Ultra Brilliant LEDs, with a newly enhanced Active Contrast algorithm, enables an incredible dynamic contrast ratio of 8,000,000:1 and picture quality that is second-to-none.
This fully featured series also incorporates the Sharp proprietary AquoMotion 240 feature, which virtually eliminates perceptible blur and motion artifacts in fast moving video. The LE835 Series includes IP Control for web based functionality, plus Netflix, VUDU™ andCinemaNow™ streaming video capability through the Connected TV Services feature. With built-in Wi-Fi, connecting to AQUOS Net is easier than ever. A built-in media player allows for playback of video, music, and photos via the USB port. All of this is backed by the industry’s leading online support system, AQUOS Advantage Live.
Harman Kardon SB 16 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
Give your TV a stylish complement.
Designed to fit elegantly alongside your flat-panel TV – or wherever you’d like using the included mounting hardware – the SB 16 soundbar speaker is a sleek 2.1-channel system housing left and right speakers with built-in amplifiers. Thanks to digital signal processing (DSP) with virtual 3-D surround circuitry, the soundbar is a classic overachiever that skillfully works in tandem with a wireless subwoofer to transform the flat sound of your TV into a complete surround-sound experience. And the best part? You won’t need any extra speakers. Simply plug the SB 16 into your TV, DVD or gaming console, and let the exceptional audio begin.
A wireless subwoofer you can put anywhere.
With a grand total of zero wires and connections going into the soundbar, the SB 16’s wireless subwoofer offers you unprecedented flexibility in terms of placement. With a 10-inch (250mm) magnetically shielded woofer and built-in 100-watt amplifier, the wireless subwoofer delivers an impactful one-two bass punch when combined with the soundbar speaker. And thanks to a down-firing bass-reflex enclosure, you can also expect more realistic bass performance and higher bass output, since the subwoofer loads against the floor instead of against surrounding walls.
Impressive 3-D virtual surround processing.
Whether you’re watching a sitcom or a blockbuster movie, you always want to feel like part of the action developing on screen. That’s why the SB 16 produces a complete 3-D virtual surround-sound experience for anyone sitting in front of the soundbar. Bring home a rich, full-bodied theatrical experience without having to add a bunch of extra speakers – or merely give another level of depth to traditional stereo playback. It’s your choice. Just prepare to be impressed.
Receive lots of input (digital and analog) from multiple sources.
Since it comes with optical digital, coaxial digital and analog input connections, the SB 16 gives you the flexibility to run several different kinds of systems. Play your TV, DVD or Blu-ray Disc™ player, and satellite or cable tuner with your soundbar – without having to unplug wires every time you change systems. Optical digital and coaxial digital inputs also let you avoid unnecessary electrical connections, so you can experience better sound and image with less signal corrosion over time.
Easy pairing with your TV remote.
Simplify your life: Direct your entire home theater system with one easy-to-use remote control. The SB 16 soundbar is compatible with, and easily programmed to respond to, your TV remote control’s power, volume and input commands. This benefit eliminates yet another remote from that mounting pile on your coffee table. To get the best audio performance out of your SB 16 system, it’s recommended that you switch off the sound coming from the TV’s loudspeakers. (You can do it by using the audio-setup menu on most current flat-panel TVs.)
The Energy Guide Label can help you compare the energy use of different models. View the label for this item.