MMF 2.2LE 2-Speed Limited Edition Audiophile Turntable
The Music Hall mmf-2.2 limited edition turntable is a two speed belt driven audiophile turntable with special Ferrari red plinth at a budget price. The construction of the mmf-2.2le has been simplified to focus on the critical music making components; the bearing, motor, and arm. It is constructed using high quality components and comes complete with the cartridge mounted.
MMF 2.2LE Features and Specifications:
- Gorgeous Ferrari Red finish
- Special vibration damping foot
- One piece alloy tonearm for superb tracking ability
- Low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- Separately isolated asynchronous motor with two-speed (33/45rpm) pulley
- Music Hall Tracker moving-magnet phono cartridge with replaceable elliptical stylus
- The cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- High precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly for quiet fluid operation
- Alloy platter and felt mat
- Excellent instruction manual
- Quick and easy to assemble
- High quality gold RCA connectors
- Dust cover and 45rpm adaptor
- Dimensions W17 x D13 x H4.5in.
- Weight: 17 lbs. pkg.