Music Hall MMF 2.2LE 2-Speed Limited Edition Audiophile TurntableModel: MMF-22LE
Music Hall MMF 2.2LE 2-Speed Limited Edition Audiophile Turntable
TELL A FRIEND
Please complete the fields below and we'll send your friend an email from you with a link to the item below.
Free store pickup
BUY ONLINE, PICK UP IN STOREAvailability for: Music Hall MMF 2.2LE 2-Speed Limited Edition Audiophile TurntableMontgomeryville Showroom
Montgomeryville, PAAvailable TodayHatfield Pickup Center
Hatfield, PAShips to store
Available Wednesday, December 18Ardmore Showroom & Design Center
Ardmore, PAShips to store
Available Monday, December 23Ship my order instead
Available to ship within 24-48 hoursMontgomeryville Showroom754 Route 309 (Bethlehem Pike)
Monday, Thursday: 9:30 AM-8:00 PM
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 9:30 AM-6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:30 AM-5:00 PM
Sunday: 12:00 PM-5:00 PM
Hatfield Pickup Center104 East Vine Street
Hatfield , PA
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
Saturday, Sunday: Closed
Ardmore Showroom & Design Center38 Greenfield Ave
Ardmore , PA
Monday: 10:00 AM-8:00 PM
Tuesday - Friday: 10:00 AM-6:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
Sunday: 12:00 PM-4:00 PM
Free ShippingWe offer free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US. Expedited options are available at checkout.
The music hall mmf-2.2 limited edition turntable is a two speed belt driven audiophile turntable with special ferrari red plinth at a budget price. The construction of the mmf-2.2le has been simplified to focus on the critical music making components; the bearing, motor, and arm. It is constructed using high quality components and comes complete with the cartridge mounted.
- Gorgeous Ferrari Red finish
- Special vibration damping foot
- One piece alloy tonearm for superb tracking ability
- Low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- Separately isolated asynchronous motor with two-speed (33/45rpm) pulley
- Music Hall Tracker moving-magnet phono cartridge with replaceable elliptical stylus
- The cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- High precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly for quiet fluid operation
- Alloy platter and felt mat
- Excellent instruction manual
- Quick and easy to assemble
- High quality gold RCA connectors
- Dust cover and 45rpm adaptor
- Dimensions W17 x D13 x H4.5in.
- Weight: 17 lbs. pkg.
Music Hall turntables first saw the light of day in 1998. They are manufactured in the Czech Republic in a factory that continued, throughout the Soviet Era, to make high quality turntables despite growing interest in CDs.
Music Hall has developed a cohesive and logical range of turntables. All are designed to extract a musical and satisfying presentation from that fabulous medium we call vinyl. From the least expensive MMF-2.2 to the flagship MMF-9.1 all our turntables deliver incredible sound and value for money. All are fitted with expensive cartridges from Music Hall or Goldring.
w17 x d13 x h4.5 in.
20 lbs. pkg.