- Free shipping
The music hall mmf-2.2 limited edition turntable is a two speed belt driven audiophile turntable with special ferrari red plinth at a budget price. The construction of the mmf-2.2le has been simplified to focus on the critical music making components; the bearing, motor, and arm. It is constructed using high quality components and comes complete with the cartridge mounted.
- Gorgeous Ferrari Red finish
- Special vibration damping foot
- One piece alloy tonearm for superb tracking ability
- Low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- Separately isolated asynchronous motor with two-speed (33/45rpm) pulley
- Music Hall Tracker moving-magnet phono cartridge with replaceable elliptical stylus
- The cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- High precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly for quiet fluid operation
- Alloy platter and felt mat
- Excellent instruction manual
- Quick and easy to assemble
- High quality gold RCA connectors
- Dust cover and 45rpm adaptor
- Dimensions W17 x D13 x H4.5in.
- Weight: 17 lbs. pkg.
Music Hall turntables first saw the light of day in 1998. They are manufactured in the Czech Republic in a factory that continued, throughout the Soviet Era, to make high quality turntables despite growing interest in CDs.
Music Hall has developed a cohesive and logical range of turntables. All are designed to extract a musical and satisfying presentation from that fabulous medium we call vinyl. From the least expensive MMF-2.2 to the flagship MMF-9.1 all our turntables deliver incredible sound and value for money. All are fitted with expensive cartridges from Music Hall or Goldring.
w17 x d13 x h4.5 in.
20 lbs. pkg.