Satisfy your summertime urge to rock out. The AWR-650-SM speaker from Klipsch packs over six decades of audio experience into one weatherized package that won't ruin your curb appeal.
- True two-way design
- Dual voice coil polymer woofer
- Dual polymer dome tweeters
- Durable UV-resistant enclosure
- Available in a granite and sandstone
For over 60 years, Klipsch has been about no-compromise audio performance and their rock speaker is no exception. Just listen and youll discover that it delivers an amazing, full-bodied bass response for its price range.
The AWR-650-SM is a true two-way design that employs a 6.5-inch dual voice coil polymer woofer and dual 34-inch polymer dome tweeters.
The speakers dual tweeter design allows it to play both left and right stereo signals with precision and clarity. Additionally, it can be wired for mono output in instances where several models are needed to bring smooth and even coverage to larger areas.
Available in a granite, sandstone or red rock finish, the AWR-650-SM features a durable UV-resistant enclosure so you can enjoy clean, clear sound all season long.
- frequency response: 66Hz-20kHz +/-3dB
- low frequency extension: 43Hz
- power handling: 50W continuous / 200W peak
- recommended amplifier power: 100W
- sensitivity: 94dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- nominal impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- high freq crossover: 2500Hz
- drive components: Two-way system using two 0.75" polymer dome tweeters and one 6.5" polymer cone dual voice coil woofer
- enclosure type: Bass-reflex side-firing port
- height: 17" (43.2cm) width 15" (38.1cm) depth 11" (27.9cm)
- weight: 13 lbs (5.9kg)
- finishes: Red rock, Granite, Sandstone
- built from: 2007