MCR-232 iPod Supported Mini Hi-Fi System
The MCR-232 an executive style mini-system featuring iPhone, iPod and iPad compatibility among other advanced features with an elegant black finish speakers.
- Superior Sound that Lives up to the Standards of the PianoCraft Series
- New-design, high sound quality 2-way bass reflex speakers
- VCCS technology
- Large-size, screw type speaker terminals on receiver
- iPod, iPhone and iPad compatibility
- Elegantly designed removable speaker grilles
- Front panel and knobs have aluminum hairline finish
Superior Sound that Lives up to the Standards of the PianoCraft Series
- Yamaha took care to design the receiver and speakers to perfectly complement each other. The receiver uses a high efficiency Yamaha digital amp that ensures accurate, low distortion sound, which is delivered by new-design speakers.
Digital USB Connection for iPad and Other USB Devices
- A USB terminal on the top of the unit makes it quick and easy to plug in an iPad or other USB device. The digital connection permits fast, lossfree signal transmission.
Dock digital connection for iPod, iPhone
- The iPhone/iPod dedicated dock provides a digital connection, which means that the digital signal from the iPhone/iPod is transmitted directly to the receiver. This minimizes noise interference and allows use of the MCR-232 DAC, rather than the /iPhone/iPod DAC, resulting in more precise sound reproduction.
Front Panel and Knobs Have Aluminum Hairline Finish
- The aluminum hairline finish of the front panel and knobs also contributes to the over high class appearance of the system.
High Quality Finish and Removable Speaker Grilles
- The speakers have a beautiful, high quality finish that looks elegant in any setting. The speaker grilles are also designed for good looks, but can be removed for a more basic appearance.
New-Design, High Sound Quality 2-way Bass Reflex Speakers
- The 2-way bass reflex speakers employ 4-3/8 woofer units and are supported by three legs that prevent external vibrations from affecting the sound. The result is strong bass and rich mid-range and treble, so you enjoy high sound quality with good imaging.
VCCS Technology Ensures that the Speakers Accurately Reproduce the Sound from the Main Unit
- Speaker cabinets vibrate, degrading sound quality. To overcome this, Yamaha drew upon its musical instrument manufacturing expertise to develop an internal structure called VCCS (Vibration Control Cabinet Structure), which uses strategically placed pieces of a composite material that provides excellent vibration isolation performance.
Subwoofer Output and AUX-in Terminals
- The subwoofer out terminals lets you connect a subwoofer to enjoy enhanced bass power and response. The AUX-in terminal allows connection of other audio components.
New Style Remote Control
- The remote control has a simplified design that makes it extremely easy to use.
- FM/AM Tuner with Preset Tuning CD-text compatibility
- Model: CRX-332
- Amplifier Section:
- Maximum Output Power (1kHz): 20 W + 20 W (6 ohms, 10% THD)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.04% (CD etc. 1 kHz/8 W)
- Extensive Connection:
- iPod Dock: Integrated iPod dock
- Supported Apple Devices via Integrated Dock: iPod classic, iPod nano (2nd generation and later), iPod touch, iPhone
- USB Input: iPad/iPod/iPhone, USB memory, portable audio player
- Supported Apple Devices via USB: iPad, iPod classic, iPod nano (2nd generation and later), iPod touch, iPhone
- USB Audio Format: MP3, WMA
- Analog Audio Input/Output: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini input
- Preout: Subwoofer
- Headphone Output: 1
- Optical Drive Section:
- Type: Single disc CD player
- Media: CD, CD-R/RW
- Audio Formats: Audio CD, MP3, WMA
- Tuner Section:
- FM/AM Tuner: Yes
- Tuner Presets: 30 FM / 30 AM
- Power Consumption: 32 W
- Standby Power Consumption (IR only): 0.3 W or less
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7-1/8" × 4-5/8" × 12-1/2"
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Model: NS-BP101BL
- Speaker Finish: Black wood grain finish
- Cabinet Type: Wood with spring-clip type speaker terminals
- Speaker Type: 2-way bass-reflex
- Removable Grill Cloth: Yes
- Speaker Size: 4-1/2” cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- Input Power (Nominal/Maximum): 30 W / 90 W
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz-38 kHz
- Sensitivity: 84 dB/2.83 V/m
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4-7/8" x 8" x 11-3/4" (each)
- Weight: 4.7 lbs. (each)